Your weight loss plan will become boring if you won’t do any innovation to it. Here are some diet recipes which are not only easy to make, but they also take less time. These are nutritious, very tasty and good for health.
Barbecue chicken grilled pizza
For this recipe I bought already made pizza bread, however you can make your own if you like.
- Chopped cooked chicken 1 cup
- One Large size Pizza bread
- Barbecue sauce 1/2 cup
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Shredded low fat mozzarella cheese 1 cup
- Tomatoes cut into pieces as required
- Mix chicken and two tablespoons of barbecue sauce, and preheat the grill, soaking the grate with oil.
- Take pizza bread, coat it with left over barbecue sauce, and spread the chicken mix over it, topping it with cheese and tomatoes.
- Place it on the grill, closing the grill lid, and then let it cook from 4 to 5 minutes until the cheese is melted. It’s ready to serve now.
Note: Depending on your pizza bread, you can increase or decrease the time.
Cottage cheese cake
- One egg, well beaten
- Oatmeal 100 g
- Cottage cheese 250 g
- Raisins 10 g
- Strawberries 100 g
Note: You can also add cinnamon, and any other berries.
Method: Make dough by mixing all the ingredients and bake it for 5 minutes at low heat. Then take it out, spread cottage cheese over it, and bake for 25 minutes, keeping the heat low. Let it cool for a while, then cut it into half, and place both pieces over each other, making 4 layers. It’s ready to serve now; you can top it with strawberries or anything you want.
Chicken filled with nuts
- Chicken breast cut into fillet 100 g
- Prunes 150 g
- Walnuts 75 g
- Pistachios 75 g
- Pine nuts 75 g
- 3 garlic cloves.
- One onion.
- Olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste
Beat the fillet a little, seasoning it with black pepper and salt. You can also add red chilies if you want it more spicy.
Then make a mixture of all nuts, pour them over the fillet, make a role, and insert toothpick in it. Place the role on baking tray along with garlic and sliced onion. Glaze the role with olive oil; sprinkle salt and black pepper over the role.
Bake the role in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes. Let it cool, then make slices and serve. You can also add any other nuts, or some sauce of your choice.
Enjoy these low fat recipes.