Desserts are everybody’s favorite, but what if you want to lose weight and can’t avoid desserts. Here is a good news; you don’t have to avoid desserts, because I am sharing with you some healthy recipes that can satisfy your cravings during weight loss.
- 2 medium size bananas well peeled make slices and freeze it.
- Cocoa powder 3 tablespoons, should be sugar free
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Blend frozen bananas in a food processor, and then add other ingredients, mixing well. Take the mixture out, put in a container and place it in freezer till it becomes solid.
- Ice lolly molds
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 ½ cup lemonade
Make strawberry slices; put them in the mold, and then pour lemonade over it up to the top, then freeze them.
- Take ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- ½ cup of soya milk
- 2 tablespoons of apple cedar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste if you like
Blend all ingredients properly. If you want to top it with whipped cream then take ½ cup of coconut milk, blend it with brown sugar and pour it over smoothie. It’s rich in fiber, protein as well as calcium. Avoid soy milk if it does not suit you.
This is rich in protein but free from gluten so it’s extremely healthy.
- 1 cup of chickpeas or you can also have white beans.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter or any nut butter depending on your choice.
- ¼ cup of milk of any type you like.
- Sweetener as you like.
- ¼ cup of chocolate chips; you can have them as sugar free
- 2 teaspoon of oats or flax seeds
Add all ingredients in a food processor and blend them well. Mix the paste with chocolate chips and serve. There is lot more on healthy food that would help you lose weight .