There is every kind of food around us and each has its own benefits, however only some foods are considered super healthy. Below are some of such foods which are rich in fiber, minerals and vitamins, so they are called super foods.
Health and Avocado
- It increases good cholesterol, as well as lowers down the bad cholesterol.
- It protects the heart from damage.
- It is rich in potassium that reduces blood pressure.
- It is full of fiber; hence it’s low in calories.
- The fat in avocado is monounsaturated; so it’s not dangerous. You can also use it as an alternative to cream or butter. You can use its fat for making brownies instead of butter.
Benefits of Beet
- It’s rich in antioxidant that reduces diseases like cancer; also slows down the aging process.
- It decreases high blood pressure, preventing from heart disease. It’s a natural body cleanser, because it frees the body from toxins such as nitrates.
- Beet is full of nutrients; hence it’s also called the natural multivitamin. You can eat it as salad or can either cook it.
Have Berries: this fruit is versatile than any other fruit, as it includes blueberries, blackberries, raspberries as well as strawberries, so you can eat whatever you like. But, by having all you can get more benefits like,
- Strawberry is rich in potassium and vitamin C.
- Raspberries are also rich in vitamin C.
- Blackberries are rich in vitamin E.
- Blueberries have natural fiber in them.
You can eat as raw or in the form of sauce or smoothie.
- It helps cure certain cancers of stomach, breast, lungs and prostate.
- It also protects from heart diseases.
- It prevents from gastrointestinal disease and Alzheimer.
- It’s rich in vitamin C, A, and K, which lowers down osteoarthritis.
Have Fish: fish is easily available in every country in the form of fresh and canned; however always buy fresh fish for more benefits.
- Fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, like salmon, and rainbow trout.
- Fish helps reduce blood pressure, as well as reduces inflammation.
- Its oil prevents from age related mental diseases.
- Fish also prevents from heart disease due to fatty acids.
- There are certain components which help in hair growth; so women with thin hair should take fish supplements.
Enjoy Nuts: They include a variety as almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, and peanuts.
- Nuts help increase good cholesterol.
- They also prevent from heart diseases.
- Nuts help in weight reduction as they are low in fat.
Though each nut has benefits, but in some diseases certain nuts are not good like in gout.
- They are rich in vitamins.
- Tomatoes also help body absorb different nutrients.
- Also prevent from certain cancers.