You can’t get fit without doing any workout, but lots of women have different excuses and say that they can’t workout because of their busy life, or their schedule makes them tired. But, still both men and women crave for fitness. Though, a variety of workout videos are available, but some women find it annoying as they can’t follow the fast speed of the trainer in the video. So, here are some easy workouts which lazy women can do at home. Take out the print of any exercise you want to do, hang it on a wall near your workout area and just do; you can set your own time schedule.
Workout for Tummy
Often men and women look overweight just because of their fat tummy, and it looks very ugly. Those who sit most of the time have such problem. Here are some easy workouts for tummy.
Workout for Butt
These are very easy to do exercises which you can do at home.
Another exercise for butt involves band and it requires just one minute; it’s also called booty kicks with band
Gut Toning for Fitness
Here are six steps for gut toning that involves ball. Though, initially it looks difficult, but when you start you will find it very easy.
Pilates for Inner Thigh
5 Minutes Exercise for Fit Arms
30 Minute Workout for Fitness
All these workouts can make your fitness and weight loss program successful. You can do any of them, but do ask your physician if you have some disease. Women after pregnancy should also consult their doctor for exercises that suit them.
According to doctors, sex is a good exercise as it burn calories. However, you should see it in a realistic way, as many people have a misconception that sex can burn 100 to 300 calories, but it’s not so. Research shows that six-minute sex can burn 21 calories. Whereas, according to WebMD, sex that lasts for 30 minutes can burn 85 to 100 calories. But, not every sex lasts for that long; it depends from person to person hence how much sex help reduce calories depends on your sex routine and duration.
Different ways of sexercise to burn calories
- If you have sex in the morning, it makes you warm for your workout. The testosterone levels of men are also very high between 7 to 8 a.m. so morning sex is good for health.
- Yoga if done for half hour can burn 100 to 300 calories. By inserting some yoga poses in sex can help burn calories. Such poses can help stretch the hip flexores, so be creative and use these poses. See some yoga poses given below.
- Eating certain foods also help in sex as they enhance man’s sexual stamina, like oysters, celery, figs, peanuts, garlic, bananas, chocolate and blueberries. But, don’t take carbs at night before morning sex.
- Change your positions and try new things; try to have more adventurous positions as it involves more muscles and satisfies as well. You can even include different spots for sex, like foot of bed, etc.
- Core-gasm is also good, like focusing on the core while having sex. Separate the pelvic muscles as it will make the six-pack strong and tummy will also look flat. Moreover, such core workout also increases orgasm, so it gives you dual pleasure.
- Cross training helps enhance sex, so exercise daily for better sex. Go to gym or workout at home, because according to a research men and women who do workout regularly are more active in sex than those who are having sedentary lifestyle. Women who do vigorous exercise are more responsive to sex. So why not have a sexy morning with your partner and mix it up with regular workout.
All these methods enhance the weight loss process, burning more calories, so try them along with regular exercise and healthy food.