As we know that fitness is all about eating healthy food than just exercise. You can eat anything, but you have to avoid fat and sugar, so here are a few tips for you.
- Avoid sugary shakes and smoothies.
- Don’t use syrup or butter over pancakes or waffles.
- We all know that mayo is not healthy, so how to make a good sandwich then?
- Avoid french fries.
Substitute: take zucchini, cut it into finger chips shape and bake it. You can coat it with egg white and bread crumbs, eating with any dip.
- Avoid sweets or candies
- What if you want to add sour cream in a recipe?
- While making salad you don’t have to put mayo in it.
Substitute: use regular or Greek yogurt, like you can make any kind of chicken, veggies and egg salad.
- Popcorns are delicious with cheese, but they are too fatty.
- Do you want to make cream soup without cream?
- Don’t use bread crumbs for making meatballs
- Say no to flour spaghettis
- Instead of noodles make squash spaghetti by cutting it lengthwise.
- While making crispy chicken don’t use flour or bread crumbs.
- You can make tacos without tortillas.
- If you love cookies, but can’t have butter, don’t worry.
- Avoid sweet ice cream
In baking avoid wheat flour if you are allergic to it, as you can have almond flour.
- Soda is bad for health.
Substitute: you can take seltzer, adding mint, cucumber and lemon.
There is lot more on weight loss, fitness and diet, so explore this blog.